Welcome to Premios AYNI – an innovative art competition that celebrates the very best of art projects making a positive social impact in Peru.
Supported by the Embassy of Switzerland in Peru and sponsored by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Swiss Cultural Fund, our platform is dedicated to recognizing talented artists and visionary cultural managers.
We aim to become a vibrant hub, fostering connections and the exchange of ideas. Our mission extends to catalyzing the development and successful implementation of art projects that create a lasting social impact – both nationally and on an international scale.
Discover the inspiring world of Premios AYNI and join us in celebrating the transformative power of art. Learn more about our initiatives and the incredible projects that are shaping a better tomorrow.
In its inaugural edition (2023), the winning project will receive S/20,000 along with a professional trip to Switzerland, while the finalists will have the opportunity to take part in a specialized mentoring program.
Head of Exhibitions,
Kunsthalle Basel (Switzerland)
Clara López Menéndez
Co-Director, Art Program,
California Institute of the Arts: CalArts (US)
Cuenca Biennial (Ecuador)
of Curators of Peru
Artist and Educator (Peru)
01. Nationwide open call for submissions
02. Artists and cultural managers (individuals or collectives) apply
03. A national selection committee chooses the Finalists
04. The Finalists gain access to a mentoring program in various areas
05. The International Jury selects the winning project
06. The winner receives funding to implement their project and a professional trip to Switzerland
Discover what went on during the inaugural edition of Premios AYNI, as we celebrate the extraordinary participation and overwhelming response to the open national call!